Welcome to Jepson Longstaff Midgley Solicitors LLP (JLM, we, us, our) Privacy Notice (Notice). We have prepared this Notice in order to provide you with information in respect of how JLM collects and processes your personal data whenever you visit our website or purchase any or our products or services.
JLM’s website is hosted by a third party, however safeguarding your personal data is a priority to us.
By email: email@example.com
By post: Wesley House, 1 Lora Courtyard, Wykeham, Scarborough, YO13 9QP.
By telephone: 01723 866 353
Please be aware that you have the right to make a complaint at any time to the Information Commissioner's Office (ICO), the UK supervisory authority for data protection issues (www.ico.org.uk). However, we would appreciate the chance to deal with your concerns before you approach the ICO so please contact us in the first instance.
We may collect, use, store and transfer different kinds of personal data about you as follows:
- Identity Data
- Contact Data
- Personal Data
- Employment Data
- Financial Data
- Transaction Data
- Technical Data
- Profile Data
- Usage Data
- Marketing and Communications Data
We will only use your personal data for the purpose for which we collected it which include the following:
- To register you as a new client
- Information you provide to us by consent when you instruct us
- To process and deliver documents to you
- To manage your relationship with us
- To improve our website, products/services, marketing or customer relationships
- To recommend products or services which may be of interest to you
OUR PROMISE TO YOU
Whenever you visit our website or contact us for whatever reason we will:
- respect your privacy at all times
- never sell, distribute or lease your personal information to any third party unless your written consent has been acquired or if we are required to do so by law
- comply at all times with our legal obligations as data controllers
Under certain circumstances, you have rights under data protection laws in relation to your personal data including the right to receive a copy of the personal data we hold about you and the right to make a complaint at any time to the Information Commissioner's Office, the UK supervisory authority for data protection issues (www.ico.org.uk).